OKTIUM provides an opportunity for your business to keep pace with the latest trends. We connect online
and in-store shopping experience. No need to change your business' process. You simply add OKTIUM's
multifaceted, easy to integrate communication platform to customer's experience.
...and our words aren't enough to tell you more about it!
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information iShopping may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you sign up for an OKTIUM account, register for OKTIUM and other iShopping Inc. services, purchase a product, download a software update, connect to our services, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information and credit card information.
- When you share your content with third parties using iShopping Inc. products, or invite others to participate in iShopping Inc. services or forums, iShopping Inc. may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. iShopping Inc. will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including a purchase when the jurisdiction requires an identification of a customer, or other cases as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events by iShopping Inc. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, and content, and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us or third parties using services of iShopping Inc. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- rom time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to our interaction, registered users may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
Source of your personal information where they are not collected from you
We may validate the information provided by you with your consent or when required by law with a third party for security and fraud prevention purposes.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where our product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- We may collect data about how you use our applications in order to help our developers improve our apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, go to preferences or settings to your browser and then to the privacy and/or security section to manage your preferences. Please note that certain features of OKTIUM might not be available once cookies are disabled.
If you want to disable cookies check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the iShopping website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times iShopping Inc. may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with iShopping Inc. to provide products and services. Personal information will only be shared by iShopping Inc. to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. iShopping Inc. shares also your data with third parties with your consent through OKTIUM requests. These consent based disclosures need to be always approved by you. In case you accept the transfer of your personal data iShopping Inc. disclosures such data with the third party you approved.
iShopping Inc. shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever iShopping Inc. operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for iShopping Inc. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
iShopping Inc. takes the security of your personal information very seriously. iShopping Inc. online services such as OKTIUM protect your personal information during transit using encryption. When your personal data is stored by iShopping Inc., we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures including when we utilize third-party storage.
If you or anyone else using OKTIUM logs on to a device that is owned by a third party, any information from your profile—including appointments—may be downloaded on to that third-party device thereby disclosing any such information.
The existence of Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
iShopping Inc. does not make any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by signing in to your OKTIUM account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (and a copy) for any purpose including the request to correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if iShopping Inc. is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier.
To provide location-based services, iShopping Inc. and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device with your consent. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by iShopping Inc. and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. If you wish not to share your location, you can opt out of the service. In case iShopping Inc. has no access to your location, some services might not be available for you.
Third-Party Sites and Services
iShopping Inc. websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties and might share data with third parties with your consent.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to iShopping Inc. employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
iShopping Inc. 313 Datura Street, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA, 33401